Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011

Hmmm not sure what to make for dinner tonight.  Its too cold to think of anything to fix. Well I finally found something to make for dinner.  The kids absolutely loved it.  I found a new recipe for chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce and then made some macaroni and cheese and we had corn.


Chicken Nuggets
2 C. crushed sour cream n onion chips
1 egg
2 Tbl milk
8 chicken breast tenders, cut in nugget sizes
1/3 C. butter melted
Honey mustard dipping sauce (recipe below)

In a seperate bowl combine egg and milk and beat til mixed good.  Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture then coat in the crushed up chips.  Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter and bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.

Honey Mustard Sauce
3/4 C. mayonaise
3 Tbl honey
2 Tbl yellow mustard
1 Tbl lemon juice
Horsradish, to taste
2 Tbl. orange juice, or to taste

Combine all ingredients, except Orange Juice, stirring well.  After all is mixed, add orange juice till desired consistancy is reached.  ( I didn't add horsradish or orange juice and kids and I all loved it). 

I will definately make this again.  I think next time I will try maybe some BBQ Chips and see if we like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment