Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 7, 2011

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post last night on what I made for dinner, so I will post it now.  It is as my kids and all my friends say one of my specialities.  I made Ribeyes and then Red Beans and Rice (out of a box can't find a good recipe for it yet YET).

Ribeyes

Marinade the steaks in your favorite bottled marinade or make your own.  I make my own alot, and its usually stuff that I think most people have on hand all the time.  I marinade my steaks for at least an hour in the fridge and then I let them get to room temperature before I grill them.  I cook them medium and after I grill them let them set for about 10 minutes to let the juices settle other wise if you slice into them hot off the grill you will lose all the juices out of the steak otherwise after the first bite they will be very tough and dry.

Enjoy your ribeyes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment